Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ELC AMX = Trollolololllolololl

• 20-06-2013 2:13pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Man, when you get that thing's engine and suspension upgraded, it's hilarious how quickly it moves and how much fun it is to go ducking and weaving around enemy heavies :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Avoid the temptation to ramp off hills or sand dunes even though its great fun. Waiting for your tracks to repair on the 1 hit wonder isn't as much fun.

The biggest gun is a fire and run away while reloading weapon. It takes ages to reload.

BUt other than that I hear Speedy Gonzales in my head every time I zip about the place. "Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Only bought it recently. I got it free when the French light tank changed but I never played it then. Like most French tanks, when things go right it's beautiful but when things go wrong it's frustrating.

Playing it almost like a TD half the time with the big gun, low profile and speed to re-position.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, with the limited turret rotation, it seems to make the most sense to treat it as a light and speedy TD. The ability to quickly reposition means you can get a bit more forward and not have to worry too much about arty after giving away your firing position once you get on the move again.

Advertisement