Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house transfer

Options
  • 20-06-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

i'm looking to transfer from council house in dublin to council house in wicklow changing council is no problem, found a person to transfer with great, now my council is all for it said yes no problem, the wicklow council said that the house i want to transfer to is allocated to a traveler family only, even though the family that live in it are not travelers , it has taken 5 weeks of letters and calls to the council to be told this, has anybody ever heard of this, how do they know who is and who isn't a traveler , if it was the other way around there be blue murder, it be discrimination, i'm really astonished that they could say that,

Advertisement