Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If I renew my contract with a new plan, will I get a new router?

Options
  • 20-06-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am wondering if I renew my contract with a new plan, will I receive a new router, as my current eircom router is quite old and drops the wifi signal constantly.

Another question: If I decide to change providers will my current eircom email still work? I access it using webmail through eircom.net

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Adam,

You wouldn't receive a free modem as standard with an upgrade to a different package however if it's faulty you can call the our technical support team they can issue one to you.  To contact them dial 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0)

Yes your email would stay the same if you moved to another service provider.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement