Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seeking a shinty player / players in Dublin

• 20-06-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

Are there any shinty playing Scots out there? Preparing
    For a cup game in July and need some hitting partners.
    You never know, we may set up an Irish shinty team!

Get in touch if interested.
    Cheers
    Neil.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 StuH

Hello. I am new to Dublin and a Shinty player. Looking for anybody that would have a hit about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 El Brano

Welcome to Dublin or Baile Atha Cliath as you'll see across all the signs on the way in!

Yes, up for a hit about over the next couple of weeks with this fine weather. The Phoenix Park pitches are pretty decent and central enough. I've been playing with the Highlanders/The Scots as the token Paddy for the last 10 years or so but fractured my hand playing against Lochaber in the Sutherland Cup back in April and just getting back into fitness/hurling again.

Are you playing for a club back over there? We'll have a team of Scots plus a few converts from hurling in a few years!

Give us a shout

Cheers
    Neil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 StuH

Sweet! Aye that sounds decent. I'm up in the Knocklyon area so anywhere suits me. Send me a message with your email address and will get something sorted. You got a stick aye? Also have ya found anyone else yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 El Brano

Sure, you can get me at nbranigan02athotmail.com

Advertisement