Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large BBQ party

Options
  • 20-06-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Weather dependant we'll be having a fairly large family get together soon, 30+ people. Can anyone recomend somewhere in the Dublin/Kildare area where I could purchase BBQ suiltable meat in bulk packs or somthing similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

A little outside the area you mentioned but Kearney meats in Carlow do some good offers on BBQ meats, salad, platters and combos

http://www.kearneymeats.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Liccle trinity

Theres a butchers in toughers business park in Naas sells regular and wholesale offers on meats and extras. Think its Haynestown meats.
    First left on entry into the business park and its on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭defforirl

Thanks I'll check them out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Theres a butchers in toughers business park in Naas sells regular and wholesale offers on meats and extras. Think its Haynestown meats.
    First left on entry into the business park and its on the left.

+1 for Haynestown meats

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I'd try asking in the local butchers if they can do a deal. If they have good advance notice they can buy more in and possibly avail of a better discount themselves for their usual stock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement