Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.D.F trio stolen

• 20-06-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

A trio of w.w.1 medals were stolen ,named to L.Fitzpatick,Royal Dublin Fusiliers.There was a 4 digit service number on them.These have been handed down through the family .They were stolen in carlow yesterday.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

If you have twitter, tweet it and I'll retweet it, I have a lot of Carlow followers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Disgraceful. :mad: I Hope they can be recovered quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭kabakuyu

ganger wrote: »
    A trio of w.w.1 medals were stolen ,named to L.Fitzpatick,Royal Dublin Fusiliers.There was a 4 digit service number on them.These have been handed down through the family .They were stolen in carlow yesterday.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Was the number 9114? thats the only L.fitzpatrick I can find on Ancestry, fierst name Laurence and was entitled to a 14 star trio.Was also a POW.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

kabakuyu wrote: »
    Was the number 9114? thats the only L.fitzpatrick I can find on Ancestry, fierst name Laurence and was entitled to a 14 star trio.Was also a POW.
    Yes thats them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭kabakuyu

ganger wrote: »
    Yes thats them

If you want Ganger,I can put a notice on the British Medal Forum,so that other people can keep a look out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

kabakuyu wrote: »
    If you want Ganger,I can put a notice on the British Medal Forum,so that other people can keep a look out.
    Thanks that would be a great idea....

Advertisement