Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best small size starter kit

Options
  • 20-06-2013 7:48pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was asked for a recommendation yesterday but don't really have a clue.

I have had the 510T for a few months myself, I thought it was ok, nothing amazing, but grand for a beginner. Still there must be better options around that size.

I have moved on to a T3 with the 950mA twist battery myself only a few days ago, but they think that is far too big for them. (I'm delighted with it as my time of messing about with 4 batteries and a couple of chargers every day are over)

As they are really the only two I have tried I don't have much of a reference point so any suggestions would be great (I did suggest that if they got a small one they'll probably just want something better in a few month anyway :))

Comments

Advertisement