Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision Balbriggan closing down

Options
  • 20-06-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭

Walked past today and signs up saying closing down sale on. Sad to see. Another empty unit on the Main St :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The one in fairviews going as well. Bad enough both swords and malahide are gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

I was surprised, Balbriggan wasn't originally listed in the outlets due to be shut down. Shame to see it go, friendly and helpful guys and gals working there.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 looseliver

I think they're making way for a chip shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

looseliver wrote: »
    I think they're making way for a chip shop!
    Phew, I was going to ask if there was anywhere in the town to get a takeaway.

Sorry to see Xtravision go from the town, though. It was a decent shop and a good place to go and pick up music (or birthday / Christmas presents).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Is it gone now? Seen the staff packing the shop into a van. Completely empty now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

I see Albany Home Decor on Hampton St is also gone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

DJMG92 wrote: »
    Is it gone now? Seen the staff packing the shop into a van. Completely empty now.

No way....

To Skerries for my games....

Is Skerries still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Yep, skerries is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Looks like it's been replaced by one of these:
    bxb9-8timaao2xv.jpg

Located in Supervalu
    Sad news.

Advertisement