Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 4 controllers not working with play and charge kit

Options
  • 20-06-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

I have this weird problem with my Hslo 4 controller that came in the halo4 xbox bundle. The play and charge kit that i use on my older xbox's controllers works perfect in the old controller but wont work at all in the Halo 4 controllers. Except if i follow the following bizarre procedure

1) plug play and charge kit into xbox and then into Halo 4 controller WITHOUT the rechargeable battery pack.
    2) Turn on controller and let it connect to the xbox
    3) Now insert battery pack into Halo 4 controller.
    4) At this point i can disconnect charge cable and controller continues to work fine

However if i turn off the controller it wont start again unless i repeat the steps above.
    It also wont even charge the pack if i leave it off and plug in the cable without doing the above.

Any ideas???? Normal batterys work fine, just the play and charge kit acting up...

Advertisement