Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alerts and Notifications

Options
  • 20-06-2013 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,
    I am one of the new guys in town, I've just started a new job in Dublin.

My question is:
    How is it possible to activate notifications (text and email) for the bank operations, like withdrawals, debit card use, bank online access...:confused:

Thank in advance,;)

v.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi vlain, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

If you are registered for Banking 365 Online, you can register your mobile to receive activation codes by selecting Manage Accounts on the left hand navigation menu. A letter would be sent to your postal address with a security code. When you receive and activate this code, you can then opt to have activation codes to make payments online, sent by text message. 

If you are not yet registered for 365 Online, please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will help. 
    Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and holidays. 

The representative can also answer any questions you have about debit cards, withdrawals, etc. 

The Bank of Ireland website also has some information on our Personal Current Account that you may find useful.

You can find this here

I hope this helps and good luck with your new job. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vlain

Many thanks,
    I have just added my phone for online banking but I need alerts for any bank operation (like ATM).

bye,

Hi vlain,

This is not a facilty we currently provide however I will pass your comments on as feedback.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vlain

Any plan to do that in the near future? I think it is, for any bank, a mandatory facility.

Anyway thanks,

Hi vlain, 

Many thanks for posting. 

There are no immediate plans to introduce this feature.
    I have passed your comments on as feedback.

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 aftabalamrana

Hi,

Why BOI is not giving this (alert) feature to customers? Its something important to us.

regards  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi aftabalamrana,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

While this is currently not a feature we offer, I will certainly pass on your feedback to the relevant department.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement