Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

day 1 of torture getting fit again awwwwww

Options
  • 20-06-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Finally decided to cop on and stop being a lazy ****er. So since soccer season ended have gained 1.5 STONE IN 9 weeks so had to stop the rot.. so some back-ground, was very unfit for years till i quit smoking, started back playing soccer and was feeling great, after two years off the fags i recently started back again 3months ago don't ask me why just stupid really.. now feel as though two years of being good all wasted in 3months of eating smoking and drinking whatever i wanted such a waste... So started back on treadmill tonite GOT 2MILES and felt every meter it was torture, so going to start a log each nite in the hope of motivation... so day 1 food bad but at least i got 2Miles in i sepose day 2 start fresh off the fags in the morning see how i get on....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

Day 2 the fag situation didn't work out gave in at 2pm so start again tomorrow.. Just off treadmill done 3.5k didn't feel too bad now, sweating like a lunatic though just down to fitness I think. Was hoping to go to gym tomorrow but have to work all day!! So will hopefully get to gym tomorrow evening at some stage.. One good point ate correctly all day made a point to have breakfast to start the day right, had wrap for lunch and tin of tuna salad for dinner with extra salad from fridge..

day 3 worked late didn't finish till 8.. then had to do the shopping so didn't get to go to gym at all.. So went on the treadmill done 9K in 55mins felt good but shattered now after long day.. Will try and go to gym tomorrow for definite!! still not off the fags sepose tomorrow is another day.. Food wise ok really, missed breakfast as i woke late for work had a chicken salad white roll for lunch and grabbed a ham salad wrapwrap between jobs..

day 3 went on treadmill did 5k was tired from previous night... still not off the fags harder than i thought it would be to be honest!! still trying though so won't give in yet though... will try and do a bit more on the strength side of things and start back with some core work tomorrow evening...

Advertisement