Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faris Al-Sultan Appreciation Thread

Options
  • 20-06-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Coolest pro around? I think so. The speedo and man bra look is pretty epic, the bandana just caps it.

faris-al-sultan_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

The ol' "race number over the feoil agus glasraí" is a good touch too.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭duffyshuffle

mloc123 wrote: »
    Coolest pro around? I think so. The speedo and man bra look is pretty epic, the bandana just caps it.

faris-al-sultan_.jpg

Comfortably the coolest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭griffin100

I dunno. There's something not quite right when your race number is bigger than your shorts :)

He must have a cast iron boll!x, how the fcuk can he do an IM bike in those budgie smugglers???? I see Philip Graves has started to copy the look as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Was in the same race as him last year, he's a ninja. Great loping running style, everyone shouting his name as they were getting smoked by him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Semi alert..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭Enduro

Was chatting to him (on a small sandy desert Island in the Persian Gulf) for a while a few years ago. Our team was camped next to his, and we offered them our surplus food :) Seems like a nice chap. Very friendly and modest.

Enduro wrote: »
    Was chatting to him (on a small sandy desert Island in the Persian Gulf) for a while a few years ago. Our team was camped next to his, and we offered them our surplus food :) Seems like a nice chap. Very friendly and modest.

Sounds romantic, what was he wearing;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭Enduro

Sounds romantic, what was he wearing;)

A lovely smile :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I was very impressed with his Kona performance last year.

He even manages to pop a water bottle in to the budgie smugglers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

you are all being sarcastic right ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

miller82 wrote: »
    you are all being sarcastic right ?

Who?

If me... no, genuinely like his style.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

I hope Luke 'ming' Flanagan doesn't see the Erdinger logo emblazoned across his chest. I found it ironic hearing him as a legalise cannabis campaigner grilling some of the CEO's of the sports bodies over the drink advertisement in sports issue.

catweazle wrote: »
    I hope Luke 'ming' Flanagan doesn't see the Erdinger logo emblazoned across his chest. I found it ironic hearing him as a legalise cannabis campaigner grilling some of the CEO's of the sports bodies over the drink advertisement in sports issue.

I was trying to read it, is it not the 0% one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Good point - I was thinking Faris isn't much of an advertisement for a beer, in the local supermarket my hands havent strayed as far as a blue Erdinger yet so I am not sure if the non comes before or after the Erdinger in the german format (I have heard they are as good as you can get when it comes to Non Alco)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Yup. They market the non alcohol version as a recovery/sports drink on the continent. First drink over the line in Austria 70.3 was a pint of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

mloc123 wrote: »
    Who?

If me... no, genuinely like his style.

He's wearing a bra and knickers , I really can't see how this is a good look for a lad

Advertisement