Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my toolbar gone?

Options
  • 20-06-2013 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭

The one at the bottom of the screen has gone.

When i am on my desktop it's there and when i open my google search page it's there. However when i open boards it disappears.

I've tried as many things as possible but no luck. It's handy to see my battery life and to control the volume but.......where the hell is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

You mean your taskbar? Do you have it set to auto-hide?

Does it reappear when you move your cursor to the bottom of your screen?

If you right click on an empty section of the taskbar when you have it and click on properties there should be an option to auto-hide.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Soundman wrote: »
    You mean your taskbar? Do you have it set to auto-hide?

Does it reappear when you move your cursor to the bottom of your screen?

If you right click on an empty section of the taskbar when you have it and click on properties there should be an option to auto-hide.

Sorry taskbar is correct.

It doesn't reappear when i move the cursor to the bottom of the screen.

I've tried the auto-hide function - on and off and on and off.....nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

When did you last reboot? I sometimes find that after a long time of system operation, my taskbar gets a little stuck. I think once in a while certain programs confuse or play havoc with it a little or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Soundman wrote: »
    When did you last reboot? I sometimes find that after a long time of system operation, my taskbar gets a little stuck. I think once in a while certain programs confuse or play havoc with it a little or something.

Think a reboot is called for alright!!

Advertisement