Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious transaction

Options
  • 20-06-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I was checking my Banking 365 app a few hours ago and noticed a strange transaction for €101.75 dated today. I haven't used my Visa debit card today and checked my handbag for receipts but can't find anything that matches this so I'm a bit worried.

I rang the Emergency BOI helpline an hour ago and explained this to them, they said they couldn't check the transaction because the system was processing updates and to wait 15 minutes before checking the balance again.

I tried ringing them back a few minutes ago but I was on hold for ages. Could you please look into this for me? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi miss_marple,

Thank you for your post.

Apologies you experienced problems in trying to contact the BOI helpline.

Unfortunately as we have no account access here, we are unable to check this transaction for you.

Please contact your account holding branch or alternatively if you are registered with Banking 365, please contact them directly on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you.

I have included a link to our Branch Locator to assist you. http://www.bankofireland.com/contact-us/branch-locator/

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement