Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HUGE AIRSOFT CLEAR OUT

• 21-06-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

i am having a complete clear out of my gear as i no longer have the time, pleeez only post if you are serious about buying (no time wasters), im based in south dublin, will post smaller items if needed but would prefer to collect/meet up.ALL offers welcome so dont be shy!!! (would trade for pistols or a ghillie suit so try me!

1-bulldog gunbag fits 2 sniper rifles/rifles easily and has 4 m4 style mag puches plus small pouch along the side
    €40

2-HSGI weesach OD vest/chest rig with 1 water bottle pouch 1 pistol mag pouch 2 dump style pouch also has 10 mag pouches
    €100 price drop---€90

3-drop leg pistol holster woodland camo
    €20 price drop---€15

4-classic army m203 nade launcher short barrel (comes with 3 nades)----€100

5-head torch----€25

6- mp5a1 with torch and 4 mags +battery (tourch out of batterys but still works)
    €175---300fps with .23's

7- custom build m4cqbr with original stock box and 3 mags + battery (missing lower front rail, waiting to get a casv rail system)
    €225--- 295fps with .23's price drop---€200

8............HOT GUN .....SNIPPED---320fps with .23's

9-sinner ski style goggles with small crack (from being stood on) but still completly safe---€30 price drop---€25

10-rail raiser (i used on an m4)----€20

11- 1000 rnd electric m4 dual mag (missing bb catch)
    €15

12- cranestock battery's---€8 each

13- small 1 strap utility bag with many pouches
    €20

14- speed loader---- €5

15- LED lenser torch mounted on scope mounts (extreeeeeeeemly bright)
    €75

16- neoprene face mask black----€20 price drop---€15

17- 2x paintball masks
    €10 each/€15 for both price drop---€10 for both

18-strike systems 1 point sling
    €15

19- 3 point sling
    €12

20- strike systems eotech 553 holosight green and red reticle
    €80 price drop---€70

21-2x midlands camouflaged radios + charging station (cant remember the model but very good quality)
    €55

22- 2x binatone mr250 radios
    €30

23- bushnell banner 3-9x40 illuminated scope with original box----€70

24-tunder-b grenade with 6 refills +c02 and spare pin---- €25 SOLD (pending payment)

25-genuine french surplus army gortex uniform size small (but big on me and im 6,3 and fairly stocky)
    €130 price drop---€115

26- 2x bottles of gas 1 full 1 half empty
    €10 for both

27-another 1 strap bag OD with orange interior
    €20

28-m4 style small silencer
    €15 SOLD(pending payment)

29-leaking m9 pistol mag----€8 price drop---€5

30- classic army protective glasses----€5

31- vertical forgrip
    €5

i will put up pics in the next 30 mins i havnt written prices for sum small stuff(eg bbs as i will sell with other stuff) but feel free to offer, all offers welcome again (mods let me know if anything is wrong with this as its my first big clearout) THAAAAAANKS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

Advertisement