Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were there any exam papers you were particuarly annoyed at?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Bit of post-JC discussion, why not? :P

Which exam papers were the ones that you happened to do the worst in, feel it was poorly done or just generally disliked, and also maybe why? I thought the Science paper was poorly done, personally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Bit of post-JC discussion, why not? :P

Which exam papers were the ones that you happened to do the worst in, feel it was poorly done or just generally disliked, and also maybe why? I thought the Science paper was poorly done, personally.

Maths Paper 1! I thought it was awful! I loved paper two though, my teacher said its because the department want people to think that students did better on project maths than the old course so yeah :L I thought woodwork was a bit annoying as well! Other than that I thought they were fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

I thought science and also Maths paper 2 especially since I couldn't fire all cylinders since I was an A maths student but I am 90% sure I got an A in Paper 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

Yes, I agree, the Science paper was hard. I also hated the RE paper, nothing I studied came up. The Irish paper II was difficult as well, although I am really bad at Irish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Science, too misleading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭OiOshawott

I didn't particularly like Business paper 2. I can never get the accounts right and it annoyed me so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

Science, too misleading.

I agree. It was harder than all of the past papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

I'm more better with Business Theory than accounts, so yes I loved Paper 1, suited the revision I done, think everyone was prepared for Insurance in my class anyways. Paper 2 wasn't too bad except the final accounts, but I still managed it but I don't think they balanced. Anyhow, its summer, ty next year so its gonna be one hell of a year. I'll need to start thinking of ideas for Mini Company :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭OiOshawott

I'm hoping I at least passed Business paper 1 this time

Advertisement