Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Broadband

• 21-06-2013 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

What are people's opinions on it? Better than UPC?? Is it stable enough to stream something like Netflix without interuptions or buffering?? I'm in the Galway city area so would like to hear people's opinions on this.

Anyone think its likely to drop in price at any stage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tom5555

Changed to Sky broadband a few weeks ago and I am not satisfied at all. Can't watch utube or any videos without it stopping every minute or so. I live in Galway city. Had BB from Eircom previously and had no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭mossie

I changed from Eircom as well where I was getting 2megs with then Sky told me I could get 5. However it started at 2048 connection and after a phone call to sky it improved to 3364 and has now dropped to 2784. A long way from 5 megs, but still better than eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tom5555

Thanks for that Mossie. I'll try them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

UTV are bringing in fibre wire in August try them.

Advertisement