Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Good Colour Laserjet Printer?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to see if anybody could recommend a good quality colour laserjet printer?

It's for office use - mainly used for black and white printing but the occasional bit of colour printing. One which is good on cartridge use and low cost cartridges would be a bonus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ITDept

I work in a company that sets up a wide variety of printers from most of the major manufacturers for clients. In my experience HP and Xerox are generally the most reliable, and of those Xerox usually works out cheaper per page in the long run.

It all depends on how much printing will be done in an average month, and whether you'd use a scanner / fax / copy feature as well.

Xerox have a handy guide: http://www.office.xerox.com/perl-bin/opb_launch_advisor.pl?category=COLOR_COPY_PRINT

I'm sure the other major manufacturers do something similar. I would stick to a main brand if I were you as the failure rates are much lower, and finding toner cartridges is generally easier too.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭donal7

ITDept wrote: »
    I work in a company that sets up a wide variety of printers from most of the major manufacturers for clients. In my experience HP and Xerox are generally the most reliable, and of those Xerox usually works out cheaper per page in the long run.

It all depends on how much printing will be done in an average month, and whether you'd use a scanner / fax / copy feature as well.

Xerox have a handy guide: http://www.office.xerox.com/perl-bin/opb_launch_advisor.pl?category=COLOR_COPY_PRINT

I'm sure the other major manufacturers do something similar. I would stick to a main brand if I were you as the failure rates are much lower, and finding toner cartridges is generally easier too.

Thanks ITDept for the reply :)

Advertisement