Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notified Fees

Options
  • 21-06-2013 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

Where can I find a breakdown of the fees applied to my account. Had €54 debited from my account under "Notified Fees" but I didn't receive anything in the post of the actual fees, just a letter last month from BoI stating my graduate account is being changed to a personal account.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi BigGrayKettle,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you didn't receive your fee notification. Generally, for a breakdown of the fees we would advise to call Banking365 or submit a Secure Message query when logged on to 365Online. 

In your particular instance we feel you would be better to call your account holding branch for clarification. The reason we suggest this is, the fees debited today are for the fee quarter dated 18th February - 17th May. You mentioned that you received a letter last month that your account was being changed from Graduate to Personal. The letter should have been an advance notice of this. Your branch can clarify the exact date your account was changed, from what date your account was subject to transaction fees and give you a breakdown of the fees applied today.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement