Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughaderra -- construction works

Options
  • 21-06-2013 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the structures are that are currently being put up on the roadside of Loughaderra? (the lake between Castlemartyr and Midleton)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 doodahump

http://mytenders.ie/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=NOV403466&catID=238

Looks to be reconstruction of wall after installation of a Petrol interceptor(separate oil/water contaminants from water to reduce pollution i guess) and some drainage works.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Yeah, I saw a big tank there a few days ago which I presume is now underwater. I didn't know pollution was a major issue there or is it just a preventative measure?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 doodahump

still above water this morning..... Wasnt aware of pollution either to be honest, probably precautionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

doodahump wrote: »
    still above water this morning..... Wasnt aware of pollution either to be honest, probably precautionary.

Yeah, my bad on that. It was the large rectangular concrete pieces that have gone in.

Advertisement