Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian LC 2013

• 21-06-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong thread or if it was inappropriate to open such a topic.

I'm doing Italian today and because I am doing it by myself without a teacher I was wondering if anyone doing or who has done it can clarify the layout of the letter, formal and informal, as well as that of the email if any. Another thing, how exactly do you go about the guided composition? How do you start it, in particular. Also, if you have any other tips they would be much appreciate. Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DanielC95

You do good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭olazbabes

Passoto prosimo, vocab you learned in reading comp. use new ones learnt. Accuracy is essential og grammar.

Advertisement