Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkin Lucan Village Main Street ?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Is there anywhere to park that you don't have to pay for ? Or where would be the cheapest to park for the day ? I seen a parking area in behind Dermot P Coyne solicitors , does anyone know how much that costs ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Is this a once-off parking or are you looking for somewhere to park regularly ?

This google street view might be out of date, but there's a couple of spots just across the bridge. I don't know whether they're metered or not. ( left hand side, not the business car parks )

Google street view link

I'm rarely in the village on weekdays, but I wouldn't risk trying to park for free in parking spots off the main road, which are probably owned by apartments/businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

The space behind the solicitors was the car prk/yard for the hire shop, not sure what's been done with it now.

As far as I know, the spaces pictured above are for permit holders, could stand corrected on that one.

Only suggestion I have is the church car park at the top of chapel hill, and then walk back down to the village (it closes at 16-15). Or to ask one of the business over the weir bridge about parking there for the day. Or to ring the solicitor and ask does he have parking spaces!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Please don't park all day in the church car park - so many times the church car park is full and no room for weddings, funerals and other functions in the church.

Advertisement