Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Canada, Vancouver - No Visa.

Options
  • 21-06-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anyone doing this?? Really fed up and just want to get out, can't be botherd waiting for visas next year.....??

Would be looking for Barwork.

CHeers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

billy2012 wrote: »
    Anybody know anyone doing this?? Really fed up and just want to get out, can't be botherd waiting for visas next year.....??

Would be looking for Barwork.

CHeers

Don't know of anyone doing it but be careful.. I have heard of companies contacting immigration when people have come looking for work without visas.
    If this happens you will get deported and you wont be getting back into Canada for a long time.
    Also you will have no access to health care . You will struggle to have a cell phone or anything that requires any kind of credit check.
    Credit check even required for renting an apartment. that's not going to go well with no SIN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

There is a credit check for renting an apartment?? I'm ****ed there so LOL

Healthcare is a good point!!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

OK when I say no access to healthcare I mean no access to free healthcare
    You can still go to doctors and hospital but they will charge you loads!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

We won't be allowing advice on how to work in Canada illegally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement