Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LODGMENT - Urgent!!!

Options
  • 21-06-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Dear,

My name is <snip>

I lodged my check on the 18th of June at Bank of Ireland nearby St. Stephens Green Park, I mistook the value and typed the wrong amount.

I am attaching the receipt and, of course, I have it in my hands if I need to show you it in person.

The money is not in my account and I would like to know what should I do to sort it out.

I apreciate your help.
    I am really looking forward your answer.

Regards,

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I would really recommend redacting your details and sending them by PM instead.

Also, cheques can take a few days to lodge I wouldn't be worried unless it still isn't in your account by mid to late next week!

Hope it gets sorted!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Mayara,
    Welcome to Boards - please do not post personally identifying information on the site - you can send them to a Bank of Ireland rep by Private Message (PM) if they ask for it.

You might like to read Newbies & FAQ forum for tips and hints on using the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi mayara magoni,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

Unfortunately we have no account access here so we are unable to check this for you. We would advise contacting St. Stephens Green Branch in order to check the status of this cheque. A representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you.

I have attached a link to our Branch locator to assist you.
    http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/help-centre/branch-locator/

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement