Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BNC Plug to Phono Socket Adaptor

Options
  • 21-06-2013 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could get hold of one "BNC Plug to Phono Socket Adaptor" tomorrow morning in Dublin. I need to change two cameras which have phonos to cameras with BNCs and don't want to have to run the cable again. I already have one adaptor. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Maplins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Yeah Maplins have them, on their UK site its GBP3.99 for a single piece. CPC have them for €1.23 including VAT. I was hoping somebody might know of an electrical wholesaler, open on Saturday mornings, that might have them at a more realistic price. Otherwise it's run a cable or give Maplins the inflated price.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

There's also these guys in crumlin/Rialto...

http://radionics.rs-online.com/mobile/

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭AB7

If your ever stuck again, you will get them from National Automation in Citywest 01 4699115.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its a fairly standard adapter. Most suppliers would have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Got one in Maplins on Saturday. My post was really "where would I get one on Saturday morning" other than Maplins. Thanks for your help folks. I won't leave it to the last minute again.

Advertisement