Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Everybody needs Monaco. I've had it since launch. Best Co-op game in a long long time.

You heard the man folks! All aboard the Monaco train.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Monaco looks crap :P ....

*awaits the abuse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Who wants to hold my hand on Monaco? Thanks!

Lamposts wrote: »
    Who wants to hold my hand on Monaco? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm not as horrific at Euro Truck now that I got my controller to work...

Granted I'm going 30mph on the motorway in the overtaking lane most of the time, and I've scraped the barriers on more than one occasion, but at least I'm heading in vaguely the right direction to my destination! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,389 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'm not as horrific at Euro Truck now that I got my controller to work...

Granted I'm going 30mph on the motorway in the overtaking lane most of the time, and I've scraped the barriers on more than one occasion, but at least I'm heading in vaguely the right direction to my destination! :pac:

Reverse parking those things is an absolute bitch though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

you sound like a normal irish truck driver to me:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I cant checkout with Paypal or Card in any browser, anyone having the same issue? It loads the checkout page where it says select payment but none of the dropdowns or buttons do anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Damn you guys! I never would have imagined myself buying a truck sim but well here we are :(

All this talk about this Truck Simulator makes me want it more and more... I just don't think it would be worth the €7.49 but man am I tempted...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn you guys! I never would have imagined myself buying a truck sim but well here we are :(

you wont regret it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You should see it in action in Lets Pay youtube vids. Quite Entertaining.

Train Sim 2013 is also very good for the price. I really like my train sims though.

All this talk about this Truck Simulator makes me want it more and more... I just don't think it would be worth the €7.49 but man am I tempted...

There's a free demo on the official site I believe...

The first one's free... :pac:

you wont regret it!

My wallets regretting it already :pac:

There's a free demo on the official site I believe...

The first one's free... :pac:

Just realised my laptop would not run it ....

Steam Sale 13 - 1 Laptop

:D:D:D:D

1 point for Laptop...

Hip hip hooorayyy !!!

Oh btw Is it compatible with the 360 controller?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It is :)

In a bit of a dilemma here... Do I buy either Awesomenauts or Garry's Mod now, and if so which one... Or do I wait till 2am to see what games come up in the Flash Sale and then I will also be buying Super Meat Boy (hopefully)...

Decissions, decissions :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

In a bit of a dilemma here... Do I buy either Awesomenauts or Garry's Mod now, and if so which one... Or do I wait till 2am to see what games come up in the Flash Sale and then I will also be buying Super Meat Boy (hopefully)...

Why not all of them? You might as well, they're on sale!

Tis, but you'll have to use the keyboard as well for the more advanced stuff, the controller just doesn't have enough buttons. :P

• Advertisement

Why not all of them? You might as well, they're on sale!

There might not be enough on the card :p

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Truck simulator? bahhh notting compared to farming simulator :P

Tis, but you'll have to use the keyboard as well for the more advanced stuff, the controller just doesn't have enough buttons. :P

I can live with that, as long as I can use the controller for my basic driving needs I'll be a happy man :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Hmm. . .
    I just spent the last thirty minutes stuck in traffic jams - in a game. The worst bit is that I didn't want to get out of the jam because making a right handed turned was freaking the sh*t out of me. I managed to successfully sandwich a bus into a barrier with my rear trailer. That bus driver will think twice before giving way to a very long vehicle in future. It's probably a good think I haven't spent any points towards an explosive's transporting licence yet.

Yeah, there are no ifs or buts you folks need try Euro Truck Sim 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Pick up Garry's mod, play it for a few hours, sell the 6 cards, and you've more a less have a free game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

A reminder that you can get Monaco cheaper from the developer, as they price match Steam's US price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

A reminder that you can get Monaco cheaper from the developer, as they price match Steam's US price.

AND NOW YOU TELL ME?? I HATE YOU. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

I have fallen.
    Steam has drawn first blood, on my credit card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Lamposts wrote: »
    AND NOW YOU TELL ME?? I HATE YOU. :rolleyes:

No. Now I remind you. I told you days ago.

• Advertisement

Jernal wrote: »
    Hmm. . .
    I just spent the last thirty minutes stuck in traffic jams - in a game. The worst bit is that I didn't want to get out of the jam because making a right handed turned was freaking the sh*t out of me. I managed to successfully sandwich a bus into a barrier with my rear trailer. That bus driver will think twice before giving way to a very long vehicle in future. It's probably a good think I haven't spent any points towards an explosive's transporting licence yet.

Yeah, there are no ifs or buts you folks need try Euro Truck Sim 2.

That is why ETS2 IS such an epic game :D

Advertisement