Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

shaneb92 wrote: »
    Its the last chance to get prison architect so, really hope it comes up. If i see left for dead or football manager again in the sales im gona go mental!

Prison Architect will be today's headline daily deal - the cards have foreseen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

was kerbal space program at the €10 mark a few days ago, its just over €13 now. anyone think it will be cheaper before the end of the sale or should I just go for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

To the Moon | Dead Pixels | The Swapper all bought. THAT'S ME DONE. If I buy anymore games then I'm going to rape future me in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am really really bad steam sales whore this year. :(

I spent on steam about 25eu so far. I think I am getting older and I learned controlling myself. Even the stuff I got is not much use for me aprt from Warframe starter pack...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

mailrewop wrote: »
    was kerbal space program at the €10 mark a few days ago, its just over €13 now. anyone think it will be cheaper before the end of the sale or should I just go for it now.

Go for it now. I think it was the same price a couple of days ago as it was now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I am really really bad steam sales whore this year. :(

I spent on steam about 25eu so far. I think I am getting older and I learned controlling myself. Even the stuff I got is not much use for me aprt from Warframe starter pack...

That's not too bad. I generally only get invovled in these sales once every year or once every year and a half. It proves very cost effective in the longer run . :D Basically 90% of all I spend on gaming is done during the sales. The rest is done on sporadic Humble Bundles and other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

What stage is prison architect in, is it in beta now or has it left beta? For those who have it, does it live up to expectation

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    What stage is prison architect in, is it in beta now or has it left beta? For those who have it, does it live up to expectation

Think it's still in Alpha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

My haul so far:

Antichamber
    CS:GO
    Deus Ex HR: The Missing Link
    FTL
    Hotline Miami
    Max Payne 3
    Portal
    Psychonauts
    Rayman Origins
    Remember Me
    Rock of Ages
    Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
    Saints Row The Third
    Sleeping Dogs
    System Shock 2
    UT 2004

Yeahhhh I think I'm done, haven't even gotten around to half of these yet. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

So, Towns. Yay or nay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Games I bought at Summer Sale:

FTL
    Counter Strike Complete
    Orcs Must Die 2
    Garry's Mod
    Alan Wake's American Nightmare
    The Binding of Isaac
    Ace of Spades
    Magicka
    MC Pixel
    Super Meat Boy
    Torchlight 2

Games I bought before the Summer Sale:

If you told me a month ago that I would become a PC gamer and buy all my PC games I would have said not a chance... Now look at me, building up my collection smoothly and you know why there's so many games I bought... Well, it's because of them god damn Trading Cards :( ... To say I am addicted would be an understatement...

Jernal wrote: »
    That's not too bad. I generally only get invovled in these sales once every year or once every year and a half. It proves very cost effective in the longer run . :D Basically 90% of all I spend on gaming is done during the sales. The rest is done on sporadic Humble Bundles and other stuff.

To be honest there are lots of games I WANT to buy, but I finally learned, that I am not going to play them. Or I will play for 2hours and quit.
    As much as I love Dishonored Idea and the IP, I doubt I will play lots of it.
    Max Payne 3? I will buy it, see the download size and go play Warframe or World of tanks.
    Farcry 3 - I will mess around for few hours, knowing Ubisoft, they will ask me to do same thing for 500 times, I will get bored. Quit.

Since you guys are posting yours, here's mine so far :)

Bioshock
    Bioshock 2
    Killing Floor
    Saints Row: The Third
    Tropico 4
    Just Cause 2
    Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
    Kerbal Space Program

Still to get:

Hotline Miami
    Prison Architect
    To the Moon

€30.52

No too bad. Great start for switching over to PC gaming. I've had fun :)
    If you told me a month ago that I would become a PC gamer and buy all my PC games I would have said not a chance... Now look at me, building up my collection smoothly and you know why there's so many games I bought... Well, it's because of them god damn Trading Cards :( ... To say I am addicted would be an understatement...

You and me both :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Just bought Civ IV Complete and have now reached the 500 game mark...

3b73.jpg

I voted for Terraria in the vote... But I am kind of hoping it doesn't win now... If it does I will probably end up buying it :pac:

There is a game called Blocks That Matter that is €1.24 looks pretty good and the cards sell at around €0.12 - €0.16 which is pretty sweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

My damage so far:

Just Cause 1 and 2
    Garrys Mod
    Bully
    Euro Truck 2

I think i'm doing alright actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

3wayswitch wrote: »
    Just bought Civ IV Complete and have now reached the 500 game mark...

3b73.jpg

500 games? Wtf hahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

DaLad wrote: »
    500 games? Wtf hahahaha

And how does anyone have the space or the need to have 324 games installed at once. Tiny indie games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭The Golden Teapot

Anyone think Trials Evolution will go on flash sale or should i just go for it now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Anyone think Trials Evolution will go on flash sale or should i just go for it now?

Thats the cheapest it will be (its on a daily deal now)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Go for it. Won't go lower than €10.

Looks like Chivalry is the CC.

Close enough between it and Terraria. 2% in the difference.

Must resist urge to buy Chivalry :( ... Gladly, I don't think it will run on my computer so that should be that decision made :P ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Anddd I just pulled the trigger on Kerbal.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

EGriff wrote: »
    And how does anyone have the space or the need to have 324 games installed at once. Tiny indie games?

I've constantly upgraded my hdds over the years so I've never had the need to delete any of the games I've bought and downloaded. My current Steam folder sits on a 4tb HDD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

EGriff wrote: »

This is steam, the word "need" changes meaning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Woohoo a whole 10% of Prison Architect, really like..... come on Steam you CAN do better than that!

Prison architect 10% off lololololololololololol

DaLad wrote: »
    Woohoo a whole 10% of Prison Architect, really like..... come on Steam you CAN do better than that!

34% off

meh ... was expecting 40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

really disappointed with only 10% off prison architect

edit: gone up to 34%

Advertisement