Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Flash deals are great too. Deadpool is 39.99eu title and it is now on 49.99eu deal! Savage value!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,854 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The last four pages in song form

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

34% off prison architect? thats an odd number so hope it goes down to 40 in a few min..according to the cards football manager is on sale AGAIN tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

was Prison Architect really retailed at 35eu on steam? Somehow hardly to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

was Prison Architect really retailed at 35eu on steam? Somehow hardly to believe it.

Initial price is way to high. Minecraft was €14 going into Beta I believe. Seems overblown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

25.99 or 30usd on their site. That's the lowest I think it will go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

CS:GO and Chivalry back on sale again, if you don't have them you'r missing out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Burgo wrote: »
    CS:GO and Chivalry back on sale again, if you don't have them you'r missing out!

Dear god, don't say that.... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Anyone here in the Starforge alpha?

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Burgo wrote: »

Not necessarily, I got CS:GO on the crimbo sale an only played about an hour of it, as for chivalry, I thought it's meh when it was on the free weekend. All depends what games you like to be honest, and that's my opinion.

• Advertisement

Anyone want my single vote that won't make a blind bit of difference in the community choice thing? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just finished that New Vegas Mod Project Brazil, considering I'd already played New Vegas to death, 2h+ solid gameplay for 2.49 and 2 more free installments on the way, I'm happy. It's a brilliant mod, better than half of New Vegas' official DLC.

Just bought Chivalry and CS:Go there as well...good to just have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Anyone want my single vote that won't make a blind bit of difference in the community choice thing? :pac:

Yeah I do, thanks. Because I need more cards. :P

Right, off to investigate Starforge. I remember when it was announced - there was a lot of excitement in the press with talk of absolutely huge potential. If any of that potential hasn't been squandered yet, I may take the plunge for less than a tenner.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just grabbed Strike Suit Zero. Looks like the kind of game I would have obsessed about when I was 12 :)

Anyone know what the deal is with Strike Suit infinity? Looks like much the same game but is only 1.24, I presume it must be a lot shorter than the main game?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I just bought StarDrive and Strike suit zero as well. Yay for space games! :P

Well, the sale is coming to a close and it looks like Rogue Legacy wont be part of the main sale. I want it.....looks like I'll have to settle for the bog standard 20% off and just pony up for it. I'll wait another day or so....plenty more to play.

I'm currently playing through Deadlight at the moment. 2d walking dead type game. I'm enjoying it but the main character's voice actor is one of the worst I've ever heard. Goes by the name of Stephen Hughes. I checked him out on imdb and he has barely done any voice work. I can see why. He's awful.

Still a good game though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anyone get starforge? looks very cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Kirby wrote: »
    I just bought StarDrive and Strike suit zero as well. Yay for space games! :P

Well, the sale is coming to a close and it looks like Rogue Legacy wont be part of the main sale. I want it.....looks like I'll have to settle for the bog standard 20% off and just pony up for it. I'll wait another day or so....plenty more to play.

I'm currently playing through Deadlight at the moment. 2d walking dead type game. I'm enjoying it but the main character's voice actor is one of the worst I've ever heard. Goes by the name of Stephen Hughes. I checked him out on imdb and he has barely done any voice work. I can see why. He's awful.

Still a good game though.

Buy it from dev. It's 12 dollars there and you get steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Was hoping terraria would go back on sale. Have 3.60 left in my steam wallet and don't want to put more money in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Is prison architect good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I've been watching Sjin's series with the yogscast. Really enjoyed it so I picked it up. Can't really say if you're going to enjoy it yourself or not.

As much as I like the look of both Prison Architect and Starforge, I think I'll give them a miss til they're more finished. At the moment, especially with Starforge, I think I'd be paying for potential rather than end product.

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Was hoping terraria would go back on sale. Have 3.60 left in my steam wallet and don't want to put more money in

I would say it will be up in a Flash Sale or Daily Deal before the end... Think it has only been up once so far... Otherwise buy Worms :P I am thinking of buying it myself ...

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Prison Arch. only 34%? It's the only game I wanted in this sale, but I'll pass. Not worth that much to me. Looks fun and all, but not for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Woke up at quarter to ten this morning and went I got up and went to buy fallout NV it was gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Bought it an hour ago and some far im loving it, best game iv played in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Buy it from dev. It's 12 dollars there and you get steam key

Thanks for that. Works out at 9 euro, and a steam key. That's a good deal. Bought it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Nothing of interest for me the past 2 days, ended up turning to the dark side and buying a game from origin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

When does the sale end?

• Advertisement

Mister Man wrote: »
    Prison Arch. only 34%? It's the only game I wanted in this sale, but I'll pass. Not worth that much to me. Looks fun and all, but not for that price.

The reason for it being 34% and such an odd number... Is because it's only 34% completed :P

Advertisement