Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

For those contemplating Chivalry MW... would it be more appetising if we get it as a four-pack?

Why do you guys do this? :p I had no intention of getting Chivalry pre sale now it seems all I want to do is buy it. If yer getting a four pack consider me in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You won't regret. You'll have your money's worth in 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is there any chance in Street fighter AE getting any cheaper, also is it worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Yeah Chivalry is great fun. I cant cope with most online shooters, too fast paced and twitchy. But with Chivalry theres something a bit more gentlemanly about it. Theres not nearly the same amount of "Oh ****, who just killed me this time" situations you get in most other games. People are quite taken with bowing in front of an opponent before you get stuck in actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

You jerks are going to Euro Truck me into getting Chivalry now in a minute too. :mad:

• Advertisement

Agricola wrote: »
    Yeah Chivalry is great fun. I cant cope with most online shooters, too fast paced and twitchy. But with Chivalry theres something a bit more gentlemanly about it. Theres not nearly the same amount of "Oh ****, who just killed me this time" situations you get in most other games. People are quite taken with bowing in front of an opponent before you get stuck in actually!

Shooters are all about geometry. What is Chivalry about? :p
    You jerks are going to Euro Truck me into getting Chivalry now in a minute too. :mad:

I'm on the verge of it happening to me and before you know it I'll be proselytising the game to you. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Jernal wrote: »

dismemberment and shouting, lots of shouting

High. Stakes. Etiquette. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Basically you all just run screaming into battle, swinging your sword/mace/spear/pike awkwardly, decapitating, dismembering, and slaughtering the other team. There is skill at times, but on the whole, it's just a great big mosh pit of medieval violence.

dismemberment and shouting, lots of shouting

I think you misunderstood the puzzle. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Is it possible to create an absolute hellhole of a prison? Or does it have to all nicey-nicey-caring for the prisoners? :P

hah! I'm a new architect. I'm not thinking about that right now :P

On another note... 3 prisoners have already escaped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Okay, for those of us contemplating the four pack of Chiv, it will surely be one of the encore sales tomorrow evening (seeing as it had it's own postcard and all), so we don't have to decide now.

Let's watch this, sleep on it, and reconvene here tomorrow night. :pac:

The encore sales though are going to be limited somewhat. So it's not a perfect guarantee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Flatout is definitely worth €1.50, it's an amazing game to have when people are over too with hot seat multiplayer playing human darts.

The encore sales though are going to be limited somewhat. So it's not a perfect guarantee.

Yeah, suppose. Okay, I'll buy the four pack now seeing as time on the offer is running out. As far as I know, the other copies are stored in my inventory like gifts anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I think you misunderstood the puzzle. :p

all puzzles can be solved with shouting and dismemberment, but yeah i missed that :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

it's just a great big mosh pit of medieval violence.

Well, I'm sold!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You jerks

Harsh :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Has anyone got Worms Revolution, if so how good is it compared to Worms Armageddon or the likes :P ...

Harsh :eek:

You're costing me all my poor, poor money. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Has anyone got Worms Revolution, if so how good is it compared to Worms Armageddon or the likes :P ...

I quite like it. The various types of worm add variety and the water mechanics allow for interesting traps and an easy way to prevent burrowing.

Plus its can all be turned off so you basically have a 2.5D Worms game with none of the new fangled systems.

I quite like it. The various types of worm add variety and the water mechanics allow for interesting traps and an easy way to prevent burrowing.

Plus its can all be turned off so you basically have a 2.5D Worms game with none of the new fangled systems.

I hate myself for seeing this video :( ... Now I kind of have to buy it ... Will wait and see if there's anything better at 2am first...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is that Matt Berry doing a voice in it??

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Is that Matt Berry doing a voice in it??

Yeah I think so if your thinking of someone from Franklin and Bash or whatever your man said... :p

EDIT: Actually it was The Mighty Boosch :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

How much would it be to take part in the chivalry four way? I may be interested is theres a place left

How much would it be to take part in the chivalry four way? I may be interested is theres a place left

Yeah, one left. Works out at €4.35 a head if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Yeah, one left. Works out at €4.35 a head if you're interested.

Sure, how do I send you the money?

Sure, how do I send you the money?

If you want to send it via PayPal that's fine, or you can gift me a game on Steam of similar value or something. No rush on it really.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

As delicately as I can put it without being misconstrued I'm hoping to get worms. The Co-op is supposed to be fun.

• Advertisement

Manach wrote: »
    As delicately as I can put it without being misconstrued I'm hoping to get worms. The Co-op is supposed to be fun.

Just purchased it there can't wait to boot it up :D

Advertisement