Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Ye, it's the last thing on my list for this sale. How will we sort out payment?

well one of us could buy the 4 pack once they get the 3 payments through PayPal for example, and then gift the 3 copies to the emails or steam accounts of who paud. Works out at €1.88 each per copy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Nothing new or worth buying today, missed the FF7 sale by 5 mins, gutted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Was the 27 cent for just cause a temporary error or what?

It lasted the 8 hours that JC2 was the CC so I think it was meant to be like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Tinie wrote: »
    well one of us could buy the 4 pack once they get the 3 payments through PayPal for example, and then gift the 3 copies to the emails or steam accounts of who paud. Works out at €1.88 each per copy.

Ye I'm good with that. Now lets hope there is 2 more people that don't actually have it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Vicxas wrote: »
    Nothing new or worth buying today, missed the FF7 sale by 5 mins, gutted

Ugh how annoying, thats the only bloody sale ive been waiting on, and they had to do it on the one day im not around =(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Ive been underwhelmed by the sale this time not sure if it is because I have most of the games or if it seems that when you see games for 2 euro suddenly 18 for far cry 3 seems too expensive lol.

Only got half life 2, kerbal, dues ex, ftl and one other I can't remember. Only spent around the 20 euro mark. Seems like nothing.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Come 6 o'clock today then all the sales will just be repeats of some of what's been on already yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ive been underwhelmed by the sale this time not sure if it is because I have most of the games or if it seems that when you see games for 2 euro suddenly 18 for far cry 3 seems too expensive lol.

Only got half life 2, kerbal, dues ex, ftl and one other I can't remember. Only spent around the 20 euro mark. Seems like nothing.

Those awesome CD-key websites m8. Steam sale is not as cool as it used to be. Last Light 30eu on sale, I already sow it for 16£ on other website. Its a shame I did not pulled the trigger as price gone back to 30eu.
    So far most of the stuff that is on Sale on Steam is normal price in CD-key websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I'm addicted to prison architect. Had a mass escape this morning. 10 prisoners managed to find a hole in the fence. Fist fights broke out between the guards and the escapees. Managed to wrangle up 3 of them but the rest got away. :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Ah come on, FTL again? I wanted to get hotline :(

No idea what I'm going to do after this sale, probably keep going to steam, gmg and gog trying to see if they have something good on saleevery day for a week and then just not bother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Ah come on, FTL again? I wanted to get hotline :(

No idea what I'm going to do after this sale, probably keep going to steam, gmg and gog trying to see if they have something good on saleevery day for a week and then just not bother.

Very good chance Hotline will reappear in the encore sales starting at 6 this evening. If not, it's available for €3.80 on Amazon.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I caved and bought Prison Architect. Damn it to hell. :o :P

Right, with that I'm definitely done with the sale... I swear I am... no really, I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Stop talking about prison architect, I'm starting to want it...stupid steam sales

Stop talking about prison architect, I'm starting to want it...stupid steam sales

My prison is going to make Guantanamo Bay look like a holiday resort...

Muahahahahaha! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I got it last night, regardless of the discount not being too high, its still worth it imo.Hope to give it a good bash today but thanks to this thread, I've found myself after getting addicted to Euro Truck Sim2. Wife walked in on me playing it last night and there was a metal version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles playing on the radio.To say she looked confused was a bit of an understatement.Think I would have preferred she caught me fapping:(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I hate (and love) you guys sometime. Now, I'm finding myself battling the impulsive feeling of wanting to buy Prison Architect. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    My prison is going to make Guantanamo Bay look like a holiday resort...

Muahahahahaha! :D

Does it say a lot about me if I would do that too? Im wanting to see if I can make my Island in tropico 3 make north korea look like a bastion of democracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Two things: First, anyone play Kentucky route zero? Also, any requests for the vote?

Edit: Or evoland actually. Though the metacritic isn't great on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Jernal wrote: »
    I hate (and love) you guys sometime. Now, I'm finding myself battling the impulsive feeling of wanting to buy Prison Architect. :(

do it, give in and come join us :P

I just loaded up ETS2... I've travelled over 5,000km since I started playing it on Friday evening.

I have a problem... :\

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

shaneb92 wrote: »
    do it, give in and come join us :P

Cell block H, ask for Queen Bea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

A while back when I seen Prison Architect on Steam and took a look at it, I thought it looked shhit.

Then recently I took another look at it and thought it looked alright.

Then last night, I downloaded it and start playing it, before I knew it it was 6am, the sun was up and I still had to go to bed! :eek:

It's been a while since I've been this addicted to a game. Last time I was this addicted was Age of Empires or Empire Earth or something years back! :pac:

(Apart from the usual FPS games)

Shut-up.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I've bought a load of games this sales. Is there any recently purchase page on my profile for me to check?

I've bought a load of games this sales. Is there any recently purchase page on my profile for me to check?

Yep, click on your account in the top right of Steam.
    There's three options
    -Change User.
    -Account Details.
    -View Profile.

Go into account details then look for store transactions. Click "see all" That's everything you bought on steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Click on xxxx account (top right corner) and then account details and then go to store transactions and prepare to cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Yeah, there's a dropdown box at "Your username's Account" in the top right hand corner. Click on Account Details.

Edit: lol

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Go to activity under your name on the steam client, then click My activity. It's not quite the droids your looking for but will give you a good idea.

EDIT: Nevermind, what they said is actually the droids your looking for it appears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Total damage: 4.61... Didn't get NV in the end but if something pops up today I may get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I just loaded up ETS2... I've travelled over 5,000km since I started playing it on Friday evening.

I have a problem... :\

Or a wrong job :pac:

Advertisement