Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

1.50 where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

1.50 where?

The developer's own store page. They discount it there quite often apparently - might be worth keeping an eye on.

Sweet Jesus that was a deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Unless something in my wishlist goes to 75% - 90% off I can't foresee me buying anything.
    Having said that I've said the same thing since my first Steam sale and I have ended up with over 300 games, 70% I haven't played

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Targets are Rayman Origins and Xcomm. After that Indy stuff. Then I'll play it by day. I tend to just binge on a steam sale every year and a half. That way you've got loads and loads of options and temptations. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Going to try stick to my wishlist as well, its my first steam sale having an actual gaming pc as opposed to a crappy laptop I only played indie games on for the most part. Hoping for dishonored, don't starve, far cry 3 and a few others.

I'm lucky in that I have the added shield of being from Cavan.

I hesitated in buying Fallout 3 GOTY for a fiver. Thats how careful we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I'm lucky in that I have the added shield of being from Cavan.

I hesitated in buying Fallout 3 GOTY for a fiver. Thats how careful we are.

Thats not being careful, thats making a life changing mistake, you still have a chance to repair it though

Ah no I bought it in the end. But such a highly acclaimed title for a fiver and I still hesitated. I dont waste money.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My main hope is for a good deal on the Oblivion GOTY Deluxe edition, and probably a few bits of DLC for games I have already.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Only thing I was interested in myself was Painkiller and got that through GMG last week. So I'd probably just be checking the dailies to see if anything stands out to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I'm looking for a good discount on the expansion to Fallen Enchantress and the complete pack for Endless Space. Other than that I'll pick up some stuff on a whim as always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'd be more interesting in any of the releases from this year/last year offered in the 75% - 90% range. Game packs that are cheap enough maybe, i think the cheapest during the Christmas sale was 40 quid, the others were quite expensive in comparison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Please discount rugby challenge by like 50-75% off... its been out 2 years now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Jernal wrote: »
    Targets are Rayman Origins and Xcomm. After that Indy stuff. Then I'll play it by day. I tend to just binge on a steam sale every year and a half. That way you've got loads and loads of options and temptations. :D

Jesus! How could I forget?:eek: I'm hooked on Anno, so I want to get ALL the DLCs. :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AndersBreivik

Anybody got any Idea what time it will start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

6PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

Anybody got any Idea what time it will start?

6pm is being banded about

Cheers dudes! better prepare my wallet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Crusader Kings 2: The Old Gods and The Walking Dead DLC, but I doubt either go on sale. Anything else depends on price and perhaps possibility of getting trading cards

• Advertisement

Crusader Kings 2 and the DLC was on a mad sale on GamersGate yesterday.

75% off I think.

Im hoping far cry 3 goes down, I have it on xbox and love it! really want to be able to play it on my Laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Havent bought a game on the pc since this time last year, and I also upgraded my pc a few months back so it can run all games........be honest.....how bad is this going to be?

Im hoping far cry 3 goes down, I have it on xbox and love it! really want to be able to play it on my Laptop!

Im hoping for Blood Dragon/

Why would you choose that username?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Crusader Kings 2 and the DLC was on a mad sale on GamersGate yesterday.

75% off I think.

The Old Gods wasn't included in the Collection on sale

Ah unfortunate.

Im hoping for Blood Dragon/

Why would you choose that username?

I actually havnt played blood dragon!!

No Idea........Bad choice now I think about it

I actually havnt played blood dragon!!

No Idea........Bad choice now I think about it

Blood Dragon looks like mad fun.

And I suggest opening a new account since its still early days. That username will forever hinder you if you keep it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Judging by the avatar choice hes chosen, I think it was intentional.

• Advertisement

Blood Dragon looks like mad fun.

And I suggest opening a new account since its still early days. That username will forever hinder you if you keep it.

Hopefully if they put the 2 of them on sale both of our problems will be solved :D:D

Wouldnt mind a few indie games while its sale season, picked up tower wars last year and played about 100 hours of that, got great enjoyment out of it!!

Advertisement