Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Digy123 wrote: »
    I'm praying that ME2 goes on sale. Wanting to finish that game for years,Xbox broke when I was only 2 hours in :( Can only imagine what it's like on PC :D
    I voted for Mass Effect 2. I'm basically going with first to ask for something gets the vote. Unless something turns up I really want. Though, if you don't have the first Mass Effect, you'll not be able to continue on with stuff as you'd want. Or did that thing that came to PS3 that allowed you choose certain options go to PC? Though even that wouldn't be enough IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

What exactly are these cards or something.. I bought CS Collection twice and got some Bioshock Infinite thing or something haven't a clue what any of the stuff is or what it is used for ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Can someone here buy me a copy of that Metro Last Light for 1c? I will gladly buy you something for a fiver on STEAM in exchange for the favour!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

If anybody wants to buy me Metro for one cent they would be greatly rewarded :)

I dont have a Credit Card :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Waiting for my first via email, if I get another Digsy earns it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Falthyron wrote: »
    Can someone here buy me a copy of that Metro Last Light for 1c? I will gladly buy you something for a fiver on STEAM in exchange for the favour!

As scar said, if my code comes in, I'll send ya over a key. I'll post back if i get it, and if so, I'll buy a rack of them

Mister Man wrote: »
    As scar said, if my code comes in, I'll send ya over a key. I'll post back if i get it, and if so, I'll buy a rack of them

My card was blocked at 3 on their website, so if it comes through then I'll pass them on to digsy and a mate.

Cmon! *crosses fingers*

I guess the Metro Last Light thread is going to see more action. Please, people who got the game for this cheap especially, buy the DLC. I want to see the franchise continue, and for that to happen, it'll have to make money. People getting the game for a cent isn't really doing that any favours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I guess the Metro Last Light thread is going to see more action. Please, people who got the game for this cheap especially, buy the DLC. I want to see the franchise continue, and for that to happen, it'll have to make money. People getting the game for a cent isn't really doing that any favours.

I feel a bit guilty as I also got the other metro for free

My card wasn't blocked or anything, no problems with my order at all. Fingers are truly crossed

I'd imagine it would be Besy Buy taking the hit on this, unless the devs gave the go ahead on it. If it's a Best Buy pub stunt, I'd imagine they've come to an agreement with the devs that they get $x amount

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Deep Silver will have been paid for these codes by Best Buy, or whatever distributor. They're not losing money on this deal.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just bought metro last light. Hopefully I actually get it. Great deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,855 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Order cancelled, boo! Said it couldn't verify my information

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Some guy on the steam forums found this, as a possible work around for outside of USA if your order gets cancelled:

sbyHiC9.png

Worth a shot.

I can only imagine the amount of people that will re sell those codes and turn a hefty profit....

Just bought metro last light. Hopefully I actually get it. Great deal.

Yeah, I'll be gutted if I don't get it! Screw you Steam with your paltry 20% off. :pac: 99.99% off is where it's at!

ShaneU wrote: »
    Order cancelled, boo! Said it couldn't verify my information
    Was that immediately upon placing the order Shane?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

My other few orders have been cancelled! Damn they must have put restrictions on orders outside of the states now. It seems noone is getting multiple keys, just the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Lord I'm sitting in Purgatory. Tell me if I have it or not!!!

• Advertisement

Order canceled. That work around won't work either, as the only place you can select is USA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Thank FOOK!

Almost made the mistake of thinking Cities XL was Cities in Motion. Had it queued and my connection crashed. When I reloaded the page I copped it wasn't Cities in Motion. I see that as a sign of God. :D Dumped it from the cart.:D

Damages so far :

Eurotruck Simulator 2
    Dark Souls : Prepare to Die Edition.

Total :€14.98

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tinie wrote: »
    My other few orders have been cancelled! Damn they must have put restrictions on orders outside of the states now. It seems noone is getting multiple keys, just the one.

Cheers for trying at least. First order got cancelled so I put through another order with the address you posted above. Hopefully that works.

Ah well,Guess im off to bed now. Time to pray for ME2 :o

Before I go just thought i would share this
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17410/?snr=1_5_9__403

I have to say i have a massive sweet spot for cheesy OTT games like this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

€16.93 for me so far crossed one of my wishlist which I'm really trying to stick to but I can't resist a good cheap indie title!
    Don't starve
    Bastion
    Antichamber

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've bought Bastion and Antichamber so far. Might pick up a few older titles (Nexus, Last Remnant, Sacrifice etc...) as well, but will wait a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

My Metro order is still processing :(

Hurry up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

I've just lost my Steam Sale virginity - bought Bastion for €2.09, no idea what it's about or if I'll ever have time to play it, but at that price it felt right.

Should I buy Dark Souls for €7.49 or will people call me a slapper?

• Advertisement

I've just lost my Steam Sale virginity - bought Bastion for €2.09, no idea what it's about or if I'll ever have time to play it, but at that price it felt right.

Should I buy Dark Souls for €7.49 or will people call me a slapper?

You will come far, my son :P

2 of my 3 Metro orders were cancelled, all placed on a valid US debit card. Here's hoping the first order placed comes through, still says processing

Advertisement