Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I just need the DLC. Hope they discount it too if it wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

VinLieger wrote: »
    Its the legendary edition as well, that price is gonna be hard to beat

That would make it €23.99. It's €29.99 now but I'd say it will win the flash sale for the extra €6 discount!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I just need the DLC. Hope they discount it too if it wins.

They're 30% off right now but hopefully they'll discount them to 50% if it wins the flash sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Skyrim's gonna win by a landslide and it will be €23.99.

Still holding out for a flash sale on Baldur's Gate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I've out about 120+ hours into the PS3 version, do I really wanna start again? :o

• Advertisement

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I've out about 120+ hours into the PS3 version, do I really wanna start again? :o

Mods. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I put 190 hours into it on Xbox.

Not sure I could go through all those f**king draugrs again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

If they change that price I want my vote back :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ht8UgEf.png

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Ive got about 70 hours on my main on xbox just gonna move the save over and get going with the dlc :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Mobile versions don't show price for votes
    only % off.

Galactic Civ is an absolute gem of a game. Pretty sure it was cheaper in previous sales though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Mods. :D

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Looking at some forums, I think a couple of people actually believe they'll get Skyrim LE for nowt. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I can't wait to see the vote split on this one. Skyrim is going to win by a landslide! :P

EDIT: Just curious, what's the law in relation to mispriced items or is it all down to store policy. Lets say you go into game stop and they've mispriced a new game. I'm assuming they can charge you whatever they like. Price sticker is just an invitation to buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I can't wait to see the vote split on this one. Skyrim is going to win by a landslide! :P

EDIT: Just curious, what's the law in relation to mispriced items or is it all down to store policy. Lets say you go into game stop and they've mispriced a new game. I'm assuming they can charge you whatever they like. Price sticker is just an invitation to buy?

Pretty sure up until the point that they take your money they are under no obligation to sell for the given price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,174 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So they expect valve to honour the €0 price and not honour the 40% off?

Ever hear of campaign promises? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Valve probably have in small print that they can put whatever they want at any price if they feel like it.

Yeah, they're completely covered by their own T&Cs and retail legislation. Even if they weren't they have an easy out; announce Bioshock won with 52% of the vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Price now changed to 24 cue whining kids

Off topic ever so slightly, but I really do recommend "Enhanced Steam" for Chrome and Firefox (I know others here have sung it's praises too) - it adds a lot of genuinely useful features for Steam website users.

Also, I still have a couple of guest passes for Killing Floor. If you're interested in trying it out before buying on the Steam sale, drop me a PM!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Sure it was already priced at €24 a few days ago :rolleyes: . I'll hold off on it in the hope of a bigger discount or wait until another sale for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Just bought Dishonored for €10.19 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Come on Skyrim, Daddy needs a new reason for his girlfriend not to talk to him...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,508 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Surely Skyrim will win the vote?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I already have it, but I voted for it in the hope that if it does win the DLC will go cheap too and I can buy that on its own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

MadYaker wrote: »
    I already have it, but I voted for it in the hope that if it does win the DLC will go cheap too and I can buy that on its own.
    Thats what I am hoping for too.

But somehow I have a feeling they know full well that most people have just the base game and know they will make more if they keep the DLC high for a bit longer. Perhaps the winter sales :(

Hopefully I am wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Ye could have got all three pieces of DLC for €15.51 on Nuuvem

Thats less than one piece of story DLC was. About 7 euros less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

****e, did I miss Deus Ex being less than 9.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

VinLieger wrote: »
    Ive got about 70 hours on my main on xbox just gonna move the save over and get going with the dlc :)

Don't think I'd even started the main quest at that stage :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

kaimera wrote: »
    ****e, did I miss Deus Ex being less than 9.99?

€2.99 for a short while there.

Advertisement