Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Cheers lads, but I meant the library, not actual downloaded.

You mean potential library like if you download everything you own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It will still be on sale until 6pm tomorrow

Ha! I completely forgot about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Not sure how good it is, but you could try this.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,315 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is it just me or is nearly everything that's on today already been on sale at some point the last few days? Including the voting options for community choice.

Nothing for me this evening. I should be relieved that I won't be spending more money, and yet I'm disappointed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Skyrim Legendary Edition only 25% off? It was that already before the flash sale.... I thought it was meant to be 40% off at €24?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,173 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Amnesia for me. May try System Shock as well

Anyone want a vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

40% off Assassin's Creed III is not enough. It was a lot cheaper on Amazon at the start of their sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Whole bunch of meh today. :\

Sleeping Dogs the only tempting one, but I have a 360 copy so can't really justify getting a Steam copy until it's sub €5.

DaLad wrote: »
    Skyrim Legendary Edition only 25% off? It was that already before the flash sale.... I thought it was meant to be 40% off at €24?

Never mind, they just changed it :P

• Advertisement

Dragonborn is still only 30% off. Screw that - I can get all three pieces of DLC on Nuuvem for the cost of Dragonborn on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Amnesia and Alan Wake for me, been threatened with castration by the other half if I get football manager

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Voted Sim City 4 cause its a boss game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I think I'll get Mark of the Ninja after I've had something to eat. Should actually be able to at that point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Mark of the Ninja is a brilliant game. Absolutely worth the €4!:D
    An absolute must imo. :)

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I think I'll get Mark of the Ninja after I've had something to eat. Should actually be able to at that point.

Was just looking at that. I bought Deadlight the other night and really enjoyed it and this is a similar style side scroller. Ratings are very high too, hmmmm :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,173 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Xenji wrote: »
    Amnesia and Alan Wake for me, been threatened with castration by the other half if I get football manager

May I ask how long it took you to decide not to get FM after that threat was made? Or you still deciding? :)

Jernal wrote: »
    Mark of the Ninja is a brilliant game. Absolutely worth the €4!:D
    An absolute must imo. :)

Definitely this. A worthy purchase!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Slightly OT, but when searching for FEAR, I saw a game called Cry of Fear which is free? Anyone play it and is it any good?

I haven't played it but I've heard it's decent. It's a Half Life 1 mod, so afaik you need to have that in your library to run it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,315 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is system shock 2 good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yay! mark of the ninja! was waiting for this since it lost the community vote a few days ago. What a great price!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

May I ask how long it took you to decide not to get FM after that threat was made? Or you still deciding? :)

Shall wait till she is asleep and get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Just MOTN for me today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Is system shock 2 good?

It was a decade ago. No idea how it's aged.

Oh and Orcs Must Die gave me a lot of fun too. Not terribly deep, but enjoyable all the same. Oh and I see it has trading cards now - may have to re-install :D

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Is system shock 2 good?

It's very, very good but get it on gog as they made it easy to mod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Oh and Orcs Must Die gave me a lot of fun too. Not terribly deep, but enjoyable all the same. Oh and I see it has trading cards now - may have to re-install :D

Orcs must die 2 is great craic. Even though I have the original, I've er, never tried it. :o
    That Alan Wake deal is ridiculous btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

wow, havnt been tempted once to make a purchase

It's very, very good but get it on gog as they made it easy to mod.

You mean buy it on steam and redeem the code on gog is it?

Also, the price for Civ V on community choice has to be wrong, gold edition is 19.99 at the moment sure? At the moment it's saying Civ is going to be fiver more than it actually costs now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

TheDoc wrote: »
    wow, havnt been tempted once to make a purchase
    Not once? Throughout the sale? You are either a hard sell, or you already had what you wanted.

Advertisement