Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Watch out though as it's not the collectors edition it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Angron wrote: »
    Nope, every time I've checked it's still been the 40% off, so the deluxe edition (all the DLC) is €15.

I'd imagine it'll drop before the sales out so, it did at xmas anyway and the last few sales before that as far as I know

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd imagine it'll drop before the sales out so, it did at xmas anyway and the last few sales before that as far as I know
    Yeah, I know it should, I just wish it would already so I can start downloading it.

Anyone know if Vampire:The Masquerade usually gets a better drop than 25% in these sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Anyone know if Vampire:The Masquerade usually gets a better drop than 25% in these sale?

http://www.steamprices.com/eu/app/2600/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

That's supposed to be a great game. Anyone playing it with Windows 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Fingers crossed for Prison Archtitect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Bought max Payne.
    29 gigs!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,313 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Nothing I want today thankfully!

Any requests for the vote? I can't remember what the three were now. I only remember Bastion was one of the options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Vote for 66% of strike suit.. But its 75% off already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Wont Dead Island Rapture myself but €20 is way to much for it LoL is there any where else i can pick it up a lot cheaper then that ?

Gunpoint recommended?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Just picked up Tropico4 collectors bundle. Only 3 more things on the list left; Prison Architect, Hotline Miami and To the Moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Vote for Bastion, good little game and a steal at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Voted for Bastion.

Got Civ V this morning before getting out of bed, Gunpoint now just before going home. I'll be broke before you know it!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tropico 4 and Deus Ex easily the best out of the lot today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

These Tropico games have decent reductions on them;

Tropico Reloaded (-80%) - €1.39
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/33520/

Tropico 3 Gold Edition (-80%) - €2.99
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6253/

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle (-80%) - €7.99
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19282/

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

GTA collection at 2.49 each, finaly something off my list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Gunpoint is a definite purchase for me, but not on Steam. Further to this post some gobshite put up, you can get Gunpoint for €4.57 direct from the developer. What's more, that's your Steam key AND a DRM free version to boot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Pushtrak wrote: »
    That's supposed to be a great game. Anyone playing it with Windows 7?

I've played it on Windows 7. If you get it make sure you download the big unofficial patch. Apparently the game is unplayable without it.

Delighted Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes dropped to 66% off, I can see myself putting a ton of hours into this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Anyway after being good and not buying anything yesterday i broke and bought Evoland, Gunpoint and Lego Lord Of The Rings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Bought Evoland today. Nothing really grabbed me initially, but looking at the video and reading about the concept of that one, it seemed worth a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Small heads up that Lego lord of the rings is free on ps+ for vita August so just in case people were thinking of buying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

For any newbies.
    Tropico 4 is teh awesome!
    I still prefer Anno 2070 though once I got over the MASSIVE freaking learning curve for the latter.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Polar101

So far I've had the sale under control, but today pretty much everything I want is 75% off, and it's pay day.

Gunpoint is a definite purchase for me, but not on Steam. Further to this post some gobshite put up, you can get Gunpoint for €4.57 direct from the developer. What's more, that's your Steam key AND a DRM free version to boot.

See I read that, bookmarked the post and the webpage. But, what did I do once Gunpoint actually appeared? Yup, bought it from Steam without even thinking. :o I have. No. Self Control.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i think i may have a serious problem, i own (almost) all the games on sale today :/

• Advertisement

i think i may have a serious problem, i own (almost) all the games on sale today :/

That's actually pretty awesome. (Least, that's what I keep reassuring myself.)

Advertisement