Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    wow. I just voted and they gave me 6 cards at once. What's up with that?

I got 6 aswell, did you vote 18 times and just recently turn level 5? That's why I got my 6 anyways...

Out of the 6, 3 of them are bloody Tomb Raider ones :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

It also looks like Skyrim in tomorrows highlighted daily deal which leaves Prison Architect for Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So steam is telling me I voted for Risen 2 in the most recent vote when I clearly pressed on that Crusaders thingy.....:confused:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

The Binding of Isaac at €1.24, thank you very much

I got 6 aswell, did you vote 18 times and just recently turn level 5? That's why I got my 6 anyways...

Out of the 6, 3 of them are bloody Tomb Raider ones :mad:

That must be it. I was level 4 but I guess I got 100XP out of the blue.

I now only need two of them. The Prison Architect one and the Football Manager one.

I have a torchlight duplicate and a skyrim dublicate if anyone wants to trade :P
    (I feel like a kid again, trading pokemon cards after school)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Hoping for Arma II in the next CC. I think everyone should vote for that :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

What do people want in CC this time? Nothing for me so if you want an insignificant extra vote....

Tempting deals: Van Helsing, Infestation and XCOM.

I now only need two of them. The Prison Architect one and the Football Manager one.

I have a torchlight duplicate and a skyrim dublicate if anyone wants to trade :P

Mickeroo just needs the Skyrim one... Think he has a spare Tomb Raider and Reus if you wanted to trade for one of them..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Garry's Mod, Torchlight, X-com, Far Cry 3. Yes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sim City 4 Deluxe for €3, why yes, yes I will.

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    What do people want in CC this time? Nothing for me so if you want an insignificant extra vote....

Tempting deals: Van Helsing, Infestation and XCOM.

Arma please!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

I think i have the football manager one if you want to swap for skyrim?

shaneb92 wrote: »
    I think i have the football manager one if you want to swap for skyrim?

Yup will go for that. What's your steam name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Euro truck folks, you it owe to yourselves. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

COYVB wrote: »
    Arma please!

Done and done. :)

Jernal wrote: »
    Euro truck folks, you it owe to yourselves. :)

Buddy of mine who's a truckie is currently playing it actually. I can't imagine it's all that good for someone with no interest in the trade, but who really likes driving games is it? Or am I completely wide of the mark here?

Looking at the trailer for Risen2. I have to say it looks really good. Haven't heard of the game until today.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Folks - Torchlight II. I'm going through to the game page and there's two entries for Torchlight II - One for 4.74 and one for 3.74.

Should the first be labelled a certain type of special edition or something?

Looking at the trailer for Risen2. I have to say it looks really good. Haven't heard of the game until today.

It's absolutely awful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Jernal wrote: »
    The original Risen is in the Steam Catalog so presumably that means it'd also get the 75% discount. Would that be worth it? :D
    At €2.49 you get a hell of a lot of gameplay for your buck. Might pick it up again myself. Not sure how it'll hold up by today's standards (4 years is a long time in game terms, but you never know).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I'd like both Sang-Froid and Van Helsing from today's deals please Steam.

zoid_berg.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why does Steam try to install Direct X every time it installs a bloody game? ¬_¬

For those interested in trading cards here's a link which might be better to use:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85584137#post85584137

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Folks - Torchlight II. I'm going through to the game page and there's two entries for Torchlight II - One for 4.74 and one for 3.74.

Should the first be labelled a certain type of special edition or something?

Is the one for €3.74 not for the first game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

COYVB wrote: »
    Buddy of mine who's a truckie is currently playing it actually. I can't imagine it's all that good for someone with no interest in the trade, but who really likes driving games is it? Or am I completely wide of the mark here?

I hate trucks - but fecking love ET2. As far as I know there's a trial version that gives you 6 hours gameplay if you want a trial run.

It's just relaxing or something, and the sense of achievement when you reverse a truck into a loading bay never gets old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

TPD wrote: »
    :D

I know L.A. Noire is no masterpiece, I just wanted to have given it a go. Like renting it for a night but cheaper and forever.

Good move man, LA Noire has flaws but it is definitely not a load of ****. I would have said to go for the non-special edition though since the extra levels just make an already dragged-out game that bit worse and you can't skip them.

I'll give you Prison Architect for Torchlight?

Also, holy sh!te, Max Payne 3 is 27GB :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

I am looking at Port Royale 3, whats it like? I like city builders / strategy and I really enjoyed the naval conflict in Total war

C14N wrote: »

I'll give you Prison Architect for Torchlight?

I'll do that. Username in gavmcg on steam.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Is the one for €3.74 not for the first game?

Thank you kind Sir. Oul eyesight ain't what it used to be.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So if Skyrim is tomorrow then thst means the rest of the Elder scrolls games should go on sale too?

Advertisement