Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Sync

Options
  • 21-06-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi, my phone line used to sync at 5120Kbps Down and 512Kbps and the connection used to be stable now its syncing at 3584Kbps Down and the connection is unstable, can you PM me and Organize a engineer to have a look and resolve the issue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi, my phone line used to sync at 5120Kbps Down and 512Kbps and the connection used to be stable now its syncing at 3584Kbps Down and the connection is unstable, can you PM me and Organize a engineer to have a look and resolve the issue
    HI tastyvomit123

I’m unable to organise engineers from herehowever if you contact eircom broadband technical support on 1890260260 appropriate action will be taken to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement