Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels near westport?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭

thinking of heading down to westort for the festival next weekend but all the hotels are booked out,any advice on hotels in nearby towns?
    won't be driving so somewhere nearby to get to by taxi?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Suggest you contact Westport Tourist office. May be too late for a hotel, even in Castlebar, but there are many good B and Bs around

There are a lot of self catering apts in Wpt. Harbour Mills at Quay about 90 apats.

Atlantic Holidays Distillery Road are agents for others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Unlikely you'll get anything in Westport but they have organised a shuttle bus running all weekend to and from Castlebar so you could try getting something there.

Think they released extra camping tickets yesterday if you want to camp.

Wherever you end up staying enjoy the festival

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭ooter

Dudda wrote: »
    Unlikely you'll get anything in Westport but they have organised a shuttle bus running all weekend to and from Castlebar so you could try getting something there.

Think they released extra camping tickets yesterday if you want to camp.

Wherever you end up staying enjoy the festival

would you have a link to more info about the shuttle bus dudda?
    i wouldn't mind camping but the person i'm going with doesn't want to camp..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

ooter wrote: »
    would you have a link to more info about the shuttle bus dudda?
    i wouldn't mind camping but the person i'm going with doesn't want to camp..

http://michaelmorancoachhire.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Best job would be trying to get a place in Castlebar, a Bed&Breakfast would keep it cheap and the Michael Moran bus over and back would be cheaper also than trying to stay in Westport

• Advertisement
Advertisement