Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB fee quarter - odd dates?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I received the fee advice letter for my current account from AIB last week. They are charging me €17.90 for the quarter from 23rd February to 31st May. Should that quarter not run from 1st March to 31st May?
    Apologies, I cannot find the previous fee advice to check the cut off date on it (i.e. was it 22nd Feb or 28th Feb). Can another AIB customer advise if they got a fee advice for this quarter, showing same dates?

The reason I am bothered is that I received a lump sum payment on 28th Feb into my current account. That would mean that my balance has been over €2,500 each day since then, so I would have qualified for free banking under those terms.

I am totally paranoid thinking they are charging me by changing the dates deliberately, just for me!

Comments

Advertisement