Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIT

Options
  • 21-06-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi there, anyone know when AIT are contacting mature students? Interview was May 9th, have also applied on fetac results but haven't a clue how to calculate them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

I didn't get an offer from them of Level 7 until the CAO offers were sent. Had heard nothing up until that point. Mind you at the interview, which was brutal, they more or less told me they were putting me down for a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭LJ82

thanks for reply, thought they might be in touch before then but guess will have to wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

Don't panic anyway - but I'd give them a call! Admissions are well used to people calling, if you're worried anyways :)

Advertisement