Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got stung with fees although on a graduate account?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

Hello

i just saw i was charged 10.92 in fees although i should still be on a graduate account 

i remember i was told that id still be on a graduate account for two years after graduation
    , which as far as i know should be exempt from fees?

is that still the case?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi j4vier,

Hope you had a nice weekend.

With the Graduate Current Account there are no quarterly transaction fees charged for two years. If you contact your account holding branch a representative would be more than happy to look into this for you. Contact details for your branch can be found here, and more information on the Graduate Current Account can be found here.

Thanks for posting,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

hi Tara

I rang my bank and the person on the phone said that I was going to get a ring back as she couldn't find any information on this but nobody rang me back..

could you look into this for me?

i will pm you my info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

j4vier wrote: »
    hi Tara

I rang my bank and the person on the phone said that I was going to get a ring back as she couldn't find any information on this but nobody rang me back..

could you look into this for me?

i will pm you my info
    Hi j4ier,

Thanks for posting.

You should receive a call back by close of business or first thing in the morning at the latest.  They may just be very busy in the branch.  If you still haven't heard anything back tomorrow, contact them again and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Seán

Advertisement