Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hdip points over the years

Options
  • 21-06-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I just want to get a grasp of what the cut off points were for hdip over the last 5-6 years but Pac website only has this years. all colleges really but specifically UCC. does anyone know? can you remember when you applied(or got refused)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Depends on demand and rounds you in. If you meet requirements min 2:2 you maybe ranked. There are other means of review before approval they look at your overall application. I applied end of june in 2009 and heard back by start of august 2009. I was approved for my hdip by then in ucc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

Very difficult for people to answer without knowing what discipline your hdip is in but presumably these are determined by the interest every year which, also presumably, differs depending on the numbers applying. And if you have the points for the most recent one I imagine it'd be far more of a guide than points from five years ago given the emigration and lack of money around now compared to then.

Advertisement