Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Season 19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

daheff wrote: »
    So Rath win the battle of the bottom with 8 penalties to 2 (maybe that should be battle of the place kickers)

And I'm very happy to take it, hell my kicker even got a Drop goal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Damn, so close to getting a tie with Grubber!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

265322.JPG

The new addition to division 6, Blackout Crew, got off to a flyer with a win at home to Kick to Touch. Business as usual for Celtic Superstars at the top of the league with a win over the Canadian Dutch . Flash Lightning won an action packed thriller against Michael's Wonderteam with an early second half penalty & the spunky backpacks overtake ailing Allstars who are living up to their name with 3 defeats in a row after winning their first 3 games.

Blackout Crew 24
    Kick to Touch 17

Toronto Dutch 0
    Celtic Superstars 72

The Michael Uhrmann wonderteam 0
    Flash Lightning 3

ailing Allstars 7
    June Sarpongs Spunky Backpack 17

Let me know if their is any mistakes lads. Sorry about the spelling of Sarpongs for the last 5 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

jj1 wrote: »
    265322.JPG

The new addition to division 6, Blackout Crew, got off to a flyer with a win at home to Kick to Touch. Business as usual for Celtic Superstars at the top of the league with a win over the Canadian Dutch . Flash Lightning won an action packed thriller against Michael's Wonderteam with an early second half penalty & the spunky backpacks overtake ailing Allstars who are living up to their name with 3 defeats in a row after winning their first 3 games.

Blackout Crew 24
    Kick to Touch 17

Toronto Dutch 0
    Celtic Superstars 72

The Michael Uhrmann wonderteam 0
    Flash Lightning 3

ailing Allstars 7
    June Sarpongs Spunky Backpack 17

Let me know if their is any mistakes lads. Sorry about the spelling of Sarpongs for the last 5 weeks.

Away this week tables when ireturn

Gah, how do I manage to beat teams on a Thursday but get stomped by the same ones on Saturday morn. Oh my. Ultra fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

FewFew wrote: »
    Gah, how do I manage to beat teams on a Thursday but get stomped by the same ones on Saturday morn. Oh my. Ultra fail.

Pick your battles Fewi!

266401.JPG

Kick to Touch jumped 2 places from 6th to 4th over June & Alling - good on ya mate! Everyone else stayed the same.

I had no fixture & awarded myself the full 7 points.

League leaders Celtic Superstars won well & so did the wonderteam.

Apologies to Alling Allstars who I had been calling ailing Allstars. If I known that last week I could have saved us all a bad pun.

Anyway results below.

Flash Lightning 20
    Blackout Crew 0

Celtic Superstars 50
    June Sarpongs Spunky Backpack 15

The Michael Uhrmann wonderteam 50
    Alling Allstars 17

Kick to Touch 68
    Toronto Dutch 10

crisco10 wrote: »
    Pick your battles Fewi!

That's what's frustrating though, I can't take teams when I have an energy and intensity advantage. Oy Vey. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I had no fixture & awarded myself the full 7 points.

Do you mean the full 5 points?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Division I
    W D L PF PA PD B (L) B (T) Points Penalty
    polk high 7 7 0 0 353 84 269 0 6 34
    Leinster Racoons 7 5 0 2 199 143 56 1 4 25
    Forza Juve 7 4 0 3 228 172 56 1 5 22
    East coast Tinders 7 5 0 2 157 134 23 0 2 22
    Mauling Bear 7 3 0 4 168 214 -46 1 3 16
    Fight club 48ers 7 2 0 5 140 194 -54 0 1 9
    Everyone likes a tryer 7 2 0 5 111 267 -156 1 0 9
    BJD Panthers 7 0 0 7 105 254 -149 0 0 -2 2

Polk high looks unstoppable yet again this season unfortunately - teams need to start pushing them before they leave for a better challenge. Fight club appear to be going through a restructuring program with an unusual positioning in 6th!2-4 is tight and open and mauling bear is creeping up the table and not far from breaking into top four.

• Advertisement

Do you mean the full 5 points?;)

Oh right yeah, honest mistake....

Did anyone ever volunteer for Div 2? I'll give it a shot if someone already isn't doing it.

Div 4
    Week 7
    CLUB| P|W|D|L|FOR|AGAINST |DIFF|BT|BL|TOTAL|
    The Jacks|7|7|0|0|360|55|+305|7|0|35|
    Reaper RFC|7|6|0|1|240|119|+121|5|0|29|
    Galway French|7|5|0|2|210|139|+71|4|1|25|
    Gideons |7|4|0|3|171|145|+26|1|0|17|
    The Dannys|7|2|0|5|118|172|-54|2|0|10|
    Ulster Trials|7|2|0|5|132|197|-65|1|1|10|
    Westmen|7|2|0|5|102|252|-150|0|0|8|
    Caseys Guinness|7|0|0|7|39|301|-262|0|0|0|

any mistakes pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Div II
    boards10.png

FRF making a late push and Ladyboys finally putting some points on the board.

Somewhere along the line the Points differences have gotten messed up, I have carried this error forward. If someone has a bit of free time it would be great if they could have a look over. Otherwise all teams just double check that you are on what you should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Gelio wrote: »
    Div II
    boards10.png

FRF making a late push and Ladyboys finally putting some points on the board.

Somewhere along the line the Points differences have gotten messed up, I have carried this error forward. If someone has a bit of free time it would be great if they could have a look over. Otherwise all teams just double check that you are on what you should be.

That's weird, looking at FRF, CSDS, MWSAG and Killarney, that's a very different picture compared to http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.league.php#page=standings&id=148010

crisco10 wrote: »
    That's weird, looking at FRF, CSDS, MWSAG and Killarney, that's a very different picture compared to http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.league.php#page=standings&id=148010

thursday night the great leveller

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

the spunky backpacks overtake ailing Allstars who are living up to their name with

Its actually ALLING and not ailing!! :D

Ailing sounds better though!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

Anyone got an update on Div V?

Eh, that's so last weeks news!
    Apologies to Alling Allstars who I had been calling ailing Allstars. If I known that last week I could have saved us all a bad pun.

Obviously the fact that noone spotted it for 6 weeks makes me think my table isn't being overly scrutinized. Same thing happened with Sparong...Sarpong I mean. I only found out when I searched for them to get the result on BR rather than their opponent.

• Advertisement

eoferrall wrote: »
    Ailing sounds better though!

Thanks, it's called poetic license.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Eh, that's so last weeks news!

i'm away at the moment...so only seeing your mistake now!! Ill put up div 3 tables next week when i'm back

dont worry...spelling isnt for everybody:D

i'm away at the moment...so only seeing your mistake now!! Ill put up div 3 tables next week when i'm back

dont worry...spelling isnt for everybody:D

I got 10/10 in my last spelling test. I've spent years analyzing this score & the result is just in; my spilling is 100% perfect.

Anyone got an update on Div V?

check last page

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wonderfulworld

Great result for the french winning away from home and well against the stars.

Reaper rfc 20 Galway French 27

Great result for the french winning away from home and well against the stars.

Reaper rfc 20 Galway French 27

its that sort of week caseys won today against the stars away against westmen
    24-29 bugger

westman1 wrote: »
    check last page

Last update was 19th July....unless I've missing something!

Intriguing game vs Lokomotiv Mordor last night....my lads flopping around in the ruck like wet fish, thankfully the LM no.10 left his boots in the car!

Intriguing game vs Lokomotiv Mordor last night....my lads flopping around in the ruck like wet fish, thankfully the LM no.10 left his boots in the car!

sorry was knackered last night/yesterday missread message

seems to be - want to update the table?

• Advertisement

eoferrall wrote: »
    seems to be - want to update the table?

haha walked into that one.

I'll give it a bash but I'm terrible with Excel, so no promises!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement