Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Marathon

Options
  • 21-06-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Just wondering if anyone knows of a marathon in Ireland around Christmas? I know of one in Clonakilty on December 7th but I think I may be busy with work that weekend. The next one I can find is the back-to-back marathons again in Clonakilty at the beginning of February. Anyone know of something in between???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

tinca wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a marathon in Ireland around Christmas? I know of one in Clonakilty on December 7th but I think I may be busy with work that weekend. The next one I can find is the back-to-back marathons again in Clonakilty at the beginning of February. Anyone know of something in between???
    usually somting on with west of ireland marathon series or the east of ireland marathon series.http://www.eastofirelandmarathons.com/index.php.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tinca

thank you kind sir, looks perfect :)

Advertisement