Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 19 League & Cup - Chat & Updates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

lost by 8 points:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

westman1 wrote: »
    lost by 8 points:mad:

I'm blaming that 100% on that chancer in your 2nd row! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

won 107 - 0, well it was a very unsatisfying run!

have Yermen in the next round, my first game I will have to think about in the cup. First challange really (not that I am complaining!!) have to secure the win, but try not knacker team for league, just recovered back to top4!

My squad is getting a little light and I think I will be mid table in the league this season while I train up players. starting to hit the old age in some of my team that I need to replace.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

FewFew wrote: »
    I'm blaming that 100% on that chancer in your 2nd row! :mad:

it didnt help scrum light by 30 kilos lineout was out classed before hand

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Wouldn't worry about them wasters eoferrall, they always choke in the cup

:)

• Advertisement

MarVeL wrote: »
    Wouldn't worry about them wasters eoferrall, they always choke in the cup

:)

I see what you're doing! :P

Neither of you are in my league, don't know who to root for now. :o

Big day out in the league. FRF v CSDS. So far it's 3-3.

- Looking like an epic game of rugby. Very close, with plenty of movement.

- 17-13 at 67mins. Not looking good for my lads, but... there's always hope (of a loss bonus at least)

- 17-16 with 10 mins to go. Fuuuuuu.

- And that's how it ended. Dang.

So boardsie rivilary in the cup tonight, Yermen and myself go toe to toe. stars give me slight edge, but not much so shall see what tactics unfold.

any other boards match ups tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Decided to chance normal away to apoel. its close going by the stars but i think i might sneak it.

• Advertisement

After tonights win im ranked 64th in the world. Think thats the highest ive ever been, scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

After tonights win im ranked 64th in the world. Think thats the highest ive ever been, scary!

Nice work johnny! I assume you are the highest ranked boardsie of all time?!

Damn, that's ridiculously impressive! Well done sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gidea

Dunno how i managed to sneak a one point win against Ladyboys tonight, was sure i was going to lose so didnt really bother setting tactics! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Seven out of seven so far and a bit of breathing space at the top. Hong Kong Div I awaits!

went 14-0 up against cork dragons, and two of my three best players now injured, both from the pack and i'd a forward focused strategy... since the second I have now conceeded a try... will I hold on until the end!?!

eoferrall wrote: »
    went 14-0 up against cork dragons, and two of my three best players now injured, both from the pack and i'd a forward focused strategy... since the second I have now conceeded a try... will I hold on until the end!?!

We believe!

We believe!

21-13 - 72mins gone.... COME ON!!!:o

21-13 - 72mins gone.... COME ON!!!:o

And? Victory?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

May have underestimated the competition today, and looks like I could come out on the wrong side of an upset.
    15-8 down at half time

• Advertisement

And? Victory?

He won and was rewarded with a home quarter final against me. Best of luck wednesday ferrall!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

Lost 26-36 at home to the 2nd placed team in my Division 3 league. Got 4 tries so got something but the damn TMO turned me down 3 times in a 5 minute spell with 10 minutes to go.

Also went with aggressive discipline for the first time & lost the penalty count 14-6. Probably didn't help me.

I've shipped a couple of hidings but halfway through & division 3 is more fun than Div 4. Division 4 only had 2 or 3 other teams in it whereas now there is 7 of us & one Bot. Probably enjoying the season a bit more cause of the Boards League as well. Winning a few games in that at least.

And? Victory?

yup two tries in last few minutes to seal a comfortable win! no edge of the seat panicing for last few minutes! :)

Against JS next round so that's me done... but feck last 8 is best run so far! :cool:

He won and was rewarded with a home quarter final against me. Best of luck wednesday ferrall!

is your stadium bigger? would have prefered away if so to get last bit of cash from cup.

your team is walking the league so you are much fresher than I am - best of luck JS, but don't think you'll need it... and I will need A LOT!!

is your stadium bigger? would have prefered away if so to get last bit of cash from cup.

Ya ive got a 20k seater and it would definitely have been a full house as contentment is euphoric.

your team is walking the league so you are much fresher than I am - best of luck JS, but don't think you'll need it... and I will need A LOT!!

We should take a page from the Dutch book and have a BBQ to sit around and analyse his tactics in ultimate depth. Beer in one hand, mountain of match reports in the other. Burger somewhere close.

Ya ive got a 20k seater and it would definitely have been a full house as contentment is euphoric.

ah damn! mines only 17k, but have massive upgrade coming online in october. building seems to be going on forever!

We should take a page from the Dutch book and have a BBQ to sit around and analyse his tactics in ultimate depth. Beer in one hand, mountain of match reports in the other. Burger somewhere close.

I'd do it if I was sure of winning!! haha! JS you can come too and give us a hand! ;)

I'd do it if I was sure of winning!! haha! JS you can come too and give us a hand! ;)

We just have to get him reeeeeeeeally drunk and then start with the smack talk. He'll soon reveal all :D

• Advertisement

We just have to get him reeeeeeeeally drunk and then start with the smack talk. He'll soon reveal all :D

PLAN!!

ugh just dropped over a million on an average player. better get training to get value!

hate when I get caught in a bidding war! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement