Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for the summer

Options
  • 21-06-2013 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

Are you going on holidays for the summer? Are you gonna be that kid getting ready for the LC or are you just going to put your feet up?

Personally I'm going to Paris/London than for the remainder of the summer I'm going to relax.
    1GQq3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Are you gonna be that kid getting ready for the LC

That's a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I'm going to lock my self in my room and sleep for a week, then next Saturday i'm going to the Canaries. When I get back, I will finish my web-site and finish my project entry for a competition ;). I'm planning to read a lot of books and try to catch up on with lot of Anime series, not to mention play some video games here and there :D.

Sound be a good summer :D I might even get a summer job hopefully *crosses fingers*.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

watching the confederations cup in football recently, and then I'll just watch the days go by...

• Registered Users Posts: 39 3yearstudent98

Go out with friends, horse ride, swim, run, read, shoot, go to cyprus, chillax

Advertisement