Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good offer?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Bear in mind the flight on that offer is ONE WAY. You'd have to factor in the cost of a return flight at the end of the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Not a good offer imo. Sim card, bank acc and TFN are all free.
    The insurance is basic, and not worth much.
    A one way flight and visa isn't that expensive.

I'd say its cheaper doing it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

I seen return flights on skyscanner.ie from €600 and up. You could do it all yourself cheaper, think about it thoes guys are out to make a profit (Like all business) however in the case of arraigning flights and insurance you can do this with a simple telephone. You can research how and where to get your tax file number before you go and then get that sorted in the first few days when you land. The sim card will most likely set you back $10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

NinjaK wrote: »

Guys on here could probably set all that up for you for about 850 euro and still have about 50 euro to spare. Very bad offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

I purchased one of those WH packages for Canada through Usit a few years back & they were both expensive & a nightmare to deal with. I'd never recommend them to anyone tbh!

• Advertisement
Advertisement