Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming back to IM.

Options
  • 22-06-2013 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

I just finished the leaving and i'm going back to IM during the summer. I was just wondering what are the basic on page seo factors now adays? Last time I was doing IM I was ranking mostly on On-Page during the panda update on the first pages and with all the changes in penguin most my sites have sunk.

Has there been significant changes or basic enough ones? I really want to recover these sites. They have gone from 10,000 vistors a month to 2000.
    Ive a high KW density of 4-7% with 800word articles x5-10 on most of the sites.
    Is high KW density flagged as spammy now?

Also with Social Signals ,I've just put on buttons on my website now should I buy gigs on fiverr? Would they be acceptable or should I build naturally?

My main backlinks are EDU,Wiki,Web2.0 and posts on authority blogs.

Could anyone help me out or link me to any resources?
    Would really appreciate it thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Moz.com

Im not going to go into details on the other questions everything u have mentioned has now changed :S

Goal posts are moving quicker than ever bud.. happy reading :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 seva42413

Moz.com

Im not going to go into details on the other questions everything u have mentioned has now changed :S

Goal posts are moving quicker than ever bud.. happy reading :P
    yeah totally agree with you on this..all you need to do is keep up with the current pace...:D

Advertisement