Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penney's tan

• 22-06-2013 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi! Anyone who's used the tan from Penneys in the pink bottle, are you supposed to wait an hour before washing it off or do you wash it straight away?? The instructions aren't very clear and I'm useless at tan, make up etc! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 louisewalsh23

With most tans you put them on going to bed and then have your usual shower in the morning and wash it off then. I usually use the Penny's tan mousse, it's very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Vooice

If it is Cocoa Brown tan that you mean, you leave it on for one hour and wash it off if you want a light tan. You can increase the time for a darker colour.

Lots of reviews and tips here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056828563

• Registered Users Posts: 16 10354127

I tried this tan last week. Was in a hurry and didn't read the instructions. It recommends that you put it on and leave for 1 to 3 hours and then shower. I put it on and didn't wash it off until the next day. I thought it was a lovely natural colour and I would recommend leaving it on over night. I'm quite fair skinned and I was still happy with the result after leaving it over night to develop. I used the mousse. It dries quickly so you need to work quickly and use a mitt to apply it. Really love this tan! Have been a slave to Sally Hansen for years, think that this tan might change that though!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Chloe29

I really hate that Cocoa Brown-tried it weeks ago and took a long long time to come off.....and I wear tan all the time and never have trouble getting it off. Awful stuff.

Advertisement