Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blaser QD Mount 30MOA Rail NF Benchrest

• 22-06-2013 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

The Scope is a Nightforce Benchrest 8-32-56 Mildot Illum includes aluminium scope covers(screw in) boxed as new
    Third eye tactical 30mm mounts,very high end mount.
    Blaser Quick Detach mount incorporating a 30 MOA Rail as new.

Photo1_zpse9917a61.jpg

Photo1_zpsbe4fa7f6.jpg

Photo1_zps4aa2d7c9.jpg

Price €1350.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭silverfox1

How much for the rail and rings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

I would rather keep as a package if I can the scope is only five clicks from the end of its full revolution with this rail zeroed at 100 yards if it doesn't sell as a package I will give you first refusal on the rail & rings.

Lotharmike wrote: »
    I would rather keep as a package if I can the scope is only five clicks from the end of its full revolution with this rail zeroed at 100 yards if it doesn't sell as a package I will give you first refusal on the rail & rings.

No problem mike.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 Don Corolone

I'd be interested in the Blaser mount if Silverfox just wanted the rail and rings
    Don

I'd be interested in the Blaser mount if Silverfox just wanted the rail and rings
    Don

Sorry I should have mentioned that. I'd be interested in everything but the scope.
    Only if you split it.
    Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 Don Corolone

No Problem Thats fine with me.

Bump on the NightForce & Rings ,Blaser mount & Rail gone
    €950 for both

Mods can you lock please all sold.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement